Aim & Objectives
– Create awareness on the different abilities “disabilities”, challenges and problem solving.
– Empower through education (including facilitation of educational scholarships), skills acquisition improvement and social engagements.
– Ensuring the creation of safe spaces for women living with “disability”
– Health Education for women living with “disability”
– Finding solutions for women living with “disability”, to contribute to the economy and within their households independently.
– Promoting and fostering good corporate relationships for women with “disability”, in numerous employment and recruitment opportunities.
– Intentionally, addressing gender disparities through education, working on challenges faced by abled “disabled” women in the LGBTQA+ community.
– DWLD seeks to ensure that all resolutions and declarations taken at formal stakeholder engagements are communicated, implemented, delivered and sustained.